40 hr. Bloodstain Analysis I Course $525
March 19-23, 2018, 2018
Tunica County Sheriff's Department
Tunica President Building
3092 Hwy 61 South
Horseshoe Tunica $45.00 per night
1021 Casino Center Drive
April 30-May 4, 2018 ($495)
John H. Stamler Police Academy
1776 Raritan Rd.
Scotch Plains, NJ
register directly at:
May 14 - 18, 2018
Peoria Police Department
June 5 - 8, 2018 (10 hr days)
Washoe County Regional Training Facility
Libra Forensic Consulting offers a 40 hr. Bloodstain Analysis course. This course is designed for any officer or technician involved in criminal or forensic investigations. The course will allow the student to demonstrate a knowledge of the terminology, history, science and mathematics surrounding bloodstain pattern analysis. The objectives of this course meets the requirements of the International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis (IABPA) for anyone pursuing certification in the field. BPA I has been approved by theIABPA and the IAI for course hour credit .
BPA I is a hands on course using blood in the demonstrations in order for the attendees to understand the dynamics of bloodstains within a scene.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the development & history of BPA
- Demonstrate understanding of the limitations of BPA
- Identify proper and improper protective measures to follow in a scene
- Recognize both spatter and non spatter bloodstain patterns
- Determine impact angles, area of convergence and origin for impact spatter patterns
- Demonstrate the ability to document bloodstains and bloodstain patterns for courtroom purposes
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize patterns and describe them with correct terminology
PayPal link next to course date
Copyright © Libra Forensic Services. All rights reserved.