40 hr. Bloodstain Analysis I Course $525
December 4-7, 2017
Regional Public Safety Training Center
5190 Spectrum Blvd.
January 22-26, 2018
Poco Diablo Hotel $149 per night
mention Libra Forensics if calling to book room
April 9-13, 2018
Tunica County Sheriff's Department
Hotel info to come
April 30-May 4, 2018 ($495)
John H. Stamler Police Academy
1776 Raritan Rd.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Libra Forensic Consulting offers a 40 hr. Bloodstain Analysis course. This course is designed for any officer or technician involved in criminal or forensic investigations. The course will allow the student to demonstrate a knowledge of the terminology, history, science and mathematics surrounding bloodstain pattern analysis. The objectives of this course meets the requirements of the International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis (IABPA) for anyone pursuing certification in the field. BPA I has been approved by theIABPA and the IAI for course hour credit .
BPA I is a hands on course using blood in the demonstrations in order for the attendees to understand the dynamics of bloodstains within a scene.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the development & history of BPA
- Demonstrate understanding of the limitations of BPA
- Identify proper and improper protective measures to follow in a scene
- Recognize both spatter and non spatter bloodstain patterns
- Determine impact angles, area of convergence and origin for impact spatter patterns
- Demonstrate the ability to document bloodstains and bloodstain patterns for courtroom purposes
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize patterns and describe them with correct terminology
PayPal link next to course date
Copyright © Libra Forensic Services. All rights reserved.